Friday, March 28, 2008

God is AWESOME!!

For those doubters and non-believers out there, if you know me well you know of at least a few of my incredible God stories. Stuff like that you just can't make up. The truth is just too amazing.

A very quick update -

My bank cleared up the Visa issue - got the apartment!!

Terrified about rush hour in the subways in Tokyo - a solution was revealed to me that cost the same - an airport bus that has a direct route to Tokyo Air Terminal from the Narita Airport! and luggage is handled free!! The taxi ride from there is less than $20.

My laptop - I was told it may not be repaired or arrive until the middle of next week. Due to the wonderful people at Hewlett Packard and Fed-ex - AND GOD!! - I just found out it will be delivered today!!!

Everything has come together perfectly. Only one more challenge - how do I fit everything into 2 suitcases???

Any ideas or suggestions welcome!

Praise GOD!

1 comment:

MOM said...

By now you are on the plane to Tokeyo. I pray your flight is uneventful and that the traffic in Tokeyo is light.